Club Fees Explained
Club fees are made up of 3 parts:
- Club membership fee - payable annually in January
- Training fee - payable monthly
- Swim England (ASA) membership fee - payable annually in January
- All club swimmers (including Masters and non-competing swimmers) must be members of Swim England.
- The club will cover the Swim England membership for all qualified judges and coaches.
Details of each element are described below:
Club Membership Fee - 2017/18 (1 Oct 17 to 30 Sep 18)
Training Fees - 2017/18 (1 Oct 17 to 30 Sep 18)
Swim England (formerly ASA) Membership - 2018 (1 Jan 18 to 31 Dec 18)
Please make cheques payable to Didcot Barramundi Swim Club.
Online Banking Details:
Sort Code: 30-93-93
Ref: <Swim England Number> <swimmer surname>
(If using online banking, please also email email@example.com)